How to take video-selfies?
In some cases, to confirm your identity, the support service may ask you to send a video-selfie (a short video, 2-3 seconds).
To properly take it, you will need:
- The ID that you previously used for verification on our platform
- A piece of paper on which you must specify the date of recording video-selfies, and the note “for Bitzlato”.
- Hold the sheet of paper as well as your ID card on your hand.
- Take a short video-selfie, and make sure to say the control phrase “for Bitzlato”.
- Send the video to a support agent.
Make sure the video is not blurry and the data in the document is clearly visible.
Video in MP4/MOV format (not more than 15 MB) is accepted.